Keeping Kids Safe Project
The Keeping Kids Safe Project by S.I.P. Kids, a national child safety organization who tours the country providing free FBI quality digital fingerprints for children, is coming to Las Vegas to host their annual free child safety fair. In addition to fingerprinting, they have extended invitations to local organizations and law enforcement agencies to help educate children and their
families on how to avoid dangerous situations.
The free child safety fair will be inside the showroom once again at Findlay Kia located at 5325 W Sahara Avenue in Las Vegas.
When: Friday, April 22, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Findlay Kia located at 5325 W Sahara Avenue in Las Vegas.
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 22, 2011
Last updated March 22, 2011
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- ‘Michael Jackson One’ is Cirque du Soleil’s best — and includes snow
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- Sex education bill loses its momentum, dies in Nevada Senate
- Crash involving Frito-Lay truck, Mercedes snarls morning traffic
- Trucker bumps I-5 bridge, sees horror behind him
- Celebrity preview: Garth Brooks, ‘Pawn Stars,’ Charlie Sheen, Chris Brown, Diddy and Claire Sinclair
- UNLV to face Arizona at home after deal falls apart to move football game
- Political heat derails plan to let Legislature meet in Las Vegas
- UFC 160 weigh-in: Mike Tyson on hand for final pre-fight festivity
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.