Everybody Loves Johnson
Dave Johnson will be performing his new show, Everybody Loves Johnson. It’s a children’s show for adults 18 and up. There will be special appearances by Helping Horse, Polite Pig and the Balloon Master as well as some other surprise guests.
Dave Johnson fell from fame and fortune a few years back when during a live taping of his Saturday morning TV show, Dave suffered a paper cut on his coloring book and accidentally backhanded a ten-year-old boy on national television. His show was canceled and he had to foreclose on his beach house in California. He’s spent years hiding out and reading hate mail at his studio apartment in the ghetto of Las Vegas. Now he’s back.
When: Wednesday, April 20, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Onyx Theatre, 953 E. Sahara Avenue, Building 16, Las Vegas
Age limit: 18+
Event posted March 23, 2011
Last updated March 23, 2011
- Board tells Las Vegas table game maker: Stay out of California
- Celebrity preview: Tiger Woods, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Prince, Madonna and Kid Rock
- Two apparent shooting victims found dead at apartment complex
- Legislator pitches cocktail, an acquired taste, as Nevada’s official drink
- Bills live and die on deadline day in Carson City
- Hits keep coming for Obama team
- Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
- Reid, Sandoval among heavy hitters going to bat for compromise NV Energy bill
- Oddsmakers like Orb’s Triple Crown chances; Vegas picks for the Preakness
- Las Vegas is fine just the way it is
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.