Do Something Reel Film Festival
Whole Foods Market presents the Do Something Reel™ Film Festival, a collection of six provocative, character-driven films focused on passionate people making a world of difference.
From the Coal River Valley of West Virginia to the inner city of Detroit, from vanishing bee populations to the evolution of the National School Lunch Program, from farmers and active everyday citizens to doctors and scientists, the Do Something Reel line-up provides a moving, eye-opening look at how the choices we make can have a huge impact on our bodies, our economy, and our environment.
When: Monday, April 18, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: AMC Rainbow Promenade 10, 2321 North Rainbow Boulevard, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 12, 2011
Last updated April 12, 2011
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- NBA Finals in Vegas: Heat victory tonight could mean big business to sports books
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Congress will lead us to our slaughter
- On tap for LV council: Olympic Garden rooftop pool, new retail near Mob Museum and energy codes
- Turns out ‘1984’ was not fiction
- Were philanthropist’s good deeds financed by his bad deeds?
- 2 hit by gunfire in apparent drive-by shooting
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.