Balvenie Rare Craft Road Show
The Balvenie has launched an American road trip with Brand Ambassadors Nicholas Pollacchi and Andrew Weir crisscrossing the country in a handmade Morgan automobile, to discover rare American craftsmanship.
All guests are welcomed to visit Casa Fuente for a firsthand look and to take photos of the handmade Morgan automobile which will be placed on display in the rotunda located in front of the cigar bar. In addition, all patrons over the age of 21 will be eligible to enter a free raffle to win a bottle of The Balvenie Select Barrel Reserve 15-Year while throughout the day Casa Fuente will be offering specials on The Balvenie 12-Year, 17-Year, 21-Year, 17-Year Rum Cask, 17-Year Madeira Cask and The Balvenie 1972 Single Cask.
When: Monday, April 18, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Forum Shops, 3500 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted April 11, 2011
Last updated April 11, 2011
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.