Rehab season kick-off
To commemorate the 2011 season of Rehab, guests will have the chance to win $100,000 in cash and prizes as thousands of balls are dropped from the sky during the event. DJs, Eric D-Lux and Shift, will serve as the resident DJs of Rehab, keeping the party going every Sunday with their signature sounds.
When: Sunday, April 17, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Hard Rock Pool, 4455 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted April 7, 2011
Last updated April 7, 2011
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.