Earn It, Keep It, Save It
By United Way of Southern Nevada
United Way’s “Earn It Keep It Save It” collaborative is the largest federal cash assistance program for low-income, working taxpayers and helps to lift more families out of poverty than any other government program. Working taxpayers who earned less than $49,000 in 2010 can take part in free tax preparation services with IRS-certified volunteers at any of the more than 30 Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) sites throughout Clark County. VITA site locations will be open through April 18, 2011 for tax filing purposes. Those interested should dial 2-1-1 or visit THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) sites throughout Clark County
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 28, 2011
Last updated March 28, 2011
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.