Greenspun College of Urban Affairs Colloquia Series
Revising the Model of Communal Coping: Dimension Orientations, Mutuality, and Goals
Join the Greenspun College of Urban Affairs on a discuss of "Revising the Model of Communal Coping: Dimension Orientations, Mutuality, and Goals" given by Dr. Tara McManus, Assistant Professor, Department of Communication Studies.
This presentation reviews the Model of Communal Coping and offers a reconceptualization of the Model in order to more completely capture the dyadic and group nature of coping, incorporating goals as an influential factor in the coping process.
When: Wednesday, April 6, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: UNLV Greenspun Hall, 4505 Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 5, 2011
Last updated April 5, 2011
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Preview: Light, Daylight and Eclipse at Mandalay Bay are ready to rumble
- Pedestrian struck and killed by truck along U.S. 95
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- A look at what the proposed ‘fun tax’ would mean for your wallet
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.