Punk Rock Bingo at Double Down Saloon
It's the return of Punk Rock Bingo at the Double Down! Featuring Jen-O-Cide and DJ Beelzebozo who will be spinning punk tunes all night as you play bingo for prizes. Swing Shift Side Show will bring its freaky talents to the stage.
When: Wednesday, April 6, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Double Down Saloon, 4640 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas
Age limit: 21+
Event posted July 6, 2010
Last updated Oct. 30, 2011
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.