Klip it for Kids
Comprehensive Cancer Centers of Nevada along with the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department are proud to present the 3rd Annual Klip it for Kidz. The event benefits the Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation's (NCCF) programs and services for critically ill children and their families living in Southern Nevada.
The event will include visits from local celebrities, political figures , live entertainment, food, drinks, and exhibitions from the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department. Local professional hair stylists will be shaving heads and cutting hair to be donated to make wigs for children. The pledges collected by participants will benefit the NCCF, a 501 (c) 3 non-profit local organization that provides over 25 programs and services for children suffering from cancer and other life threatening illnesses in our community.
This will take place in the Southwest parking lot near Rave Motion Pictures.
When: Saturday, April 2, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Town Square, 6605 S. Las Vegas Boulevard , Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 8, 2011
Last updated Feb. 8, 2011
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.