Shy Child at Royal Resort
Shy Child are an electronic rock duo from New York; while the members are noted for their former bands Supersystem, and Touchdown, Shy Child has developed a signature style all its own. That style has garnered quite a bit of attention, they've done everything from remixing songs for Tokyo Police Club, The Editiors, and The Futureheads, to accompanying Stella McCartney's fashion line, with a live performance during Swarovski's Fashion Rocks event. The duo also tours internationally playing events such as the Reading and Leeds festivals, Bestival, Big Day Out, not to mention being the featured support for bands like Muse, Hot Chip and The Klaxons.
When: Friday, April 1, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Royal House, 99 Convention Center Drive, Las Vegas
Age limit: 21+
Event posted March 24, 2011
Last updated March 24, 2011
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.