How to Turn Your Body Into a Fat-Burning Machine
Health Hour at the Green Valley Library Presents How to Turn Your Body Into a Fat Burning Machine: 5 Secrets to Permanent Weight loss presented by the Foundation for Wellness Professionals, a non-profit organization consisting of natural health care professionals who volunteer their time as motivational and keynote speakers. During this session participants will learn how the body and metabolism work, why most diets don't work, the true value of being healthy and fit, how food, water, and medication play a role in health, and how pain limits us achieving our full potential. Meeting in the conference room. Registration required. Register online at www.mypubliclibrary.com. Event is free and open to the public.
When: Tuesday, Sept. 28, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Green Valley Library, 2797 N. Green Valley Parkway, Henderson
Age limit: 18+
Event posted Aug. 25, 2010
Last updated Aug. 25, 2010
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Protesters at Las Vegas tech show take aim at Mexican billionaire’s ‘corrupt practices’
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.