Asian Moon Festival
The Springs Preserve will celebrate one of the world's most time-honored holidays with food and live entertainment at the inaugural Asian Moon Festival.
The festival, sponsored by Target, will feature art and crafts, food concessions and live entertainment including drummers, lion dance performances and storytellers. Admission is free and includes access to all galleries and exhibits.
Observed by numerous cultures throughout Asia, the Moon Festival parallels the autumnal equinox of the solar calendar and is an occasion for family and friends to reunite for lantern parades and to eat moon cakes, the festival's traditional food.
When: Saturday, Sept. 25, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Categories: Springs Preserve
Event posted Sept. 20, 2010
Last updated Sept. 20, 2010
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center | None
- Art Square | 20:00:00
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport | None
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse