Maybe Baby Workshop
We Are Family will host its annual Maybe-Baby Workshop. This is an informative and
educational event for anyone in the LGBT community that is considering parenting. Whether you are a soon-to-be parent or have already begun the joys of parenthood, please come join us, as this will be an interactive learning environment that everyone will benefit from. The guest speakers will include Andre Wade from Clark County Department of Family Services and Dr. Littman from Red Rock Fertility, Dr. McConnell from Nevada Fertility Cares, Erica Bowers from Growing Generations and Mindy Berkson from Lotus Blossum Consulting.
When: Saturday, Sept. 25, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Rainbow Library , 3150 N Buffalo Dr, Las Vegas
Age limit: 18+
Event posted July 21, 2010
Last updated July 21, 2010
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Guilty fraud plea in $5.6M Las Vegas embezzlement
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature
- Police investigating suspicious death at Las Vegas house
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.