Las Vegas Stripped: Keeping your Moral Compass in Sin City
PRSA Las Vegas observes September Ethics Month with roundtable discussions of real world ethical dilemmas. Topics include "Exposed! Undercover Marketing," "The Phantom Experience: Embellishing Your Resume" and "The Great Pretender: Corporate Blogging." People in public relations, marketing, human resources and social media are welcome.
When: Friday, Sept. 24, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: International School of Hospitality
Cost: $10 - $25
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Aug. 24, 2010
Last updated Aug. 24, 2010
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino