San Gennaro Feast at the Silverton
It’s time to celebrate Italian heritage, and this year’s San Gennaro Feast at the Silverton promises to be one of the most varied—and delicious—yet. There will be a huge number of ethnic food vendors, live performances, carnival rides and games. Go ahead—pretend you’re doing it for the family. We know you’re really going for the sausage and peppers.
When: Sunday, Sept. 19, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Silverton Casino Hotel, 3333 Blue Diamond Road , Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $7
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 2, 2008
Last updated Sept. 16, 2010
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- Velotta: I’ve made my case for ‘The Amazing Race’
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.