2010 Fidelity Investments Buddy Walk
The Buddy Walk is a one-mile friendly walk to promotes acceptance, awareness and inclusion of individuals with Down syndrome and raises funds for local Southern Nevada programs and services was well as national advocacy. This family oriented event held at Kellogg-Zaher Park includes lots of fun, food, entertainment and fundraising to help those affected by Down syndrome.
When: Saturday, Sept. 18, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Kellogg-Zaher Park, 7901 Washington Blvd
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Aug. 25, 2010
Last updated Aug. 25, 2010
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Protesters at Las Vegas tech show take aim at Mexican billionaire’s ‘corrupt practices’
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.