2010 Fidelity Investments Buddy Walk
The Buddy Walk is a one-mile friendly walk to promotes acceptance, awareness and inclusion of individuals with Down syndrome and raises funds for local Southern Nevada programs and services was well as national advocacy. This family oriented event held at Kellogg-Zaher Park includes lots of fun, food, entertainment and fundraising to help those affected by Down syndrome.
When: Saturday, Sept. 18, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Kellogg-Zaher Park, 7901 Washington Blvd
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Aug. 25, 2010
Last updated Aug. 25, 2010
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino