Creedence Clearwater Revisited at The Orleans Showroom
At a time when rock was evolving further and further away from the forces that made music possible in the first place, Creedence Clearwater Revival brought things back to their roots with their concise synthesis or rockabilly, swamp pop, R&B, and country. Enjoy all your favorites like Bad Moon Rising, Green River, Down on the Corner, Travelin’ Band and Who’ll Stop the Rain.
When: Sunday, Sept. 12, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Orleans Showroom, 4500 W Tropicana Ave, Las Vegas
Cost: $55 - $77
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Aug. 20, 2010
Last updated Aug. 20, 2010
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.