Semi-annual plant sale at Springs Preserve
Springs Preserve presents its semi-annual plant sale featuring drought-tolerant and native plants.
In addition to 2,500 plants for sale, including native penstemon, agave and cacti, Gardens staff experts will be on hand to answer questions.
When: Saturday, Sept. 11, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 10, 2010
Last updated Sept. 10, 2010
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- Last-minute fortune seekers buy Powerball tickets
- Bring the charisma to your ‘Real World’ audition
- As many as 60 injured when car drives into parade crowd
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Oxbow leads Preakness the whole way, ruins Orb’s Triple Crown shot
- 51s offense carries them to 2nd straight victory in Omaha
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.