Creedence Clearwater Revisited at The Orleans Showroom
At a time when rock was evolving further and further away from the forces that made music possible in the first place, Creedence Clearwater Revival brought things back to their roots with their concise synthesis or rockabilly, swamp pop, R&B, and country. Enjoy all your favorites like Bad Moon Rising, Green River, Down on the Corner, Travelin’ Band and Who’ll Stop the Rain.
When: Saturday, Sept. 11, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Orleans Showroom, 4500 W Tropicana Ave, Las Vegas
Cost: $55 - $77
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Aug. 20, 2010
Last updated Aug. 20, 2010
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino