Roasting of Shelley Berkley
The state’s top political power players will be out in full force as the Nevada Partnership for Homeless Youth roasts Nevada Congresswoman Shelley Berkley in good fun at this year’s annual celebrity roast to help raise funds for NPHY’s programs and services. The fun starts with a cocktail party and silent auction at 6:00 p.m. followed by the dinner program at 7 p.m. Attendees are instructed to wear jeans and a yellow shirt; Congresswoman Berkley’s favorite color. Individual tickets are $250 and can be purchased by calling 702-883-8585. Sponsorships and program ads are also available.
When: Saturday, Sept. 11, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Mirage Hotel and Casino, 3400 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Aug. 18, 2010
Last updated Aug. 18, 2010
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.