Ho’olaule’a Pacific Islands Festival
City of Henderson
The City of Henderson and the Las Vegas Hawaiian Civic Club present the 20th annual Prince Jonah Kuhio Ho’olaule’a Pacific Islands Festival at the Henderson Events Plaza. The event features all things Hawaiian, Tahitian and Polynesian, from leis to hula dancing, Taiko drumming, poi and much more.
When: Saturday, Sept. 11, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Henderson Events Plaza, 200 S Water St, Henderson
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Aug. 4, 2010
Last updated Sept. 14, 2010
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Velotta: I’ve made my case for ‘The Amazing Race’
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.