Springs Preserve Haunted Harvest
Enjoy spooky fun and tasty treats at the Spring Preserve’s Haunted Harvest. The family-friendly event features a haunted maze, trick or treat stations, carnival games, a scarecrow display, live entertainment and much more spooktacular fun. Haunted Harvest will culminate with Sunny 106.5 FM’s annual Safe Street Trick or Treating event on Halloween.
Admission is $8 for adults, $4 for children ages 5 to 12 and free for ages 4 and under. Annual pass members receive half off the regular admission price.
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.springspreserve.org.
When: Sunday, Oct. 31, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $4 - $8
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 23, 2010
Last updated Sept. 23, 2010
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Meet five additions to Las Vegas nightlife and entertainment
- $32,000 penalty is a ‘sad end to a sad story’ for John Ensign
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- World Series of Poker online partnership was years in the making
- Political groups aren’t charities
- Local prep with UNLV offer poised to have a big summer
- ‘Michael Jackson One’ is Cirque du Soleil’s best — and includes snow
- Crash involving Frito-Lay truck, Mercedes snarls morning traffic
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- Sex education bill loses its momentum, dies in Nevada Senate
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.