Springs Preserve Haunted Harvest
Enjoy spooky fun and tasty treats at the Spring Preserve’s Haunted Harvest. The family-friendly event features a haunted maze, trick or treat stations, carnival games, a scarecrow display, live entertainment and much more spooktacular fun. Haunted Harvest will culminate with Sunny 106.5 FM’s annual Safe Street Trick or Treating event on Halloween.
Admission is $8 for adults, $4 for children ages 5 to 12 and free for ages 4 and under. Annual pass members receive half off the regular admission price.
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.springspreserve.org.
When: Sunday, Oct. 31, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $4 - $8
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 23, 2010
Last updated Sept. 23, 2010
- Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA) 2015 Meeting
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport