The Tavern of Terror
Goldmine Tavern takes a frightening turn for Halloween as it becomes The Tavern of Terror with a prize money for costume contest winners for the best couples' costume, scariest, most fun and sexiest outfits.
When: Saturday, Oct. 30, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Goldmine Tavern, 23 South Water Street, Henderson
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Oct. 25, 2010
Last updated Oct. 25, 2010
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.