Springs Preserve Haunted Harvest
Enjoy spooky fun and tasty treats at the Spring Preserve’s Haunted Harvest. The family-friendly event features a haunted maze, trick or treat stations, carnival games, a scarecrow display, live entertainment and much more spooktacular fun. Haunted Harvest will culminate with Sunny 106.5 FM’s annual Safe Street Trick or Treating event on Halloween.
Admission is $8 for adults, $4 for children ages 5 to 12 and free for ages 4 and under. Annual pass members receive half off the regular admission price.
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.springspreserve.org.
When: Saturday, Oct. 30, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $4 - $8
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 23, 2010
Last updated Sept. 23, 2010
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Olekaibe shakes off rust in surprise appearance at Desert Reign
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- Watching over us: Hundreds of freeway cameras monitor Southern Nevada roadways
- Post-session, interim work keeps Nevada legislators busy, paid
- Students sickened by substance at school’s grad party
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.