Silverton Fright Fest
The Silverton Casino & Hotel launches a month of Halloween festivities with the Silverton Fright Fest. Guests can enjoy a variety of family-friendly and ghoulish activities including haunted houses, games, rides a pumpkin patch, a banana derby featuring monkeys racing on little dogs and much more. Guests 21 and over can enjoy the beer garden.
* Gate entrance fee for adults is $5 for adults and $3 for children. Children 48” or smaller get in for free. Guests can enjoy both haunted houses for $19.99 per person or pick one for $13.
When: Tuesday, Oct. 26, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Silverton Casino Hotel, 3333 Blue Diamond Road , Las Vegas
Cost: $3 - $19.99
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 13, 2010
Last updated Oct. 26, 2010
- Legislator pitches cocktail, an acquired taste, as official state drink
- Bills live and die on deadline day in Carson City
- Hits keep coming for Obama team
- Las Vegas is fine just the way it is
- Back in business: Raising a glass to an Atomic history
- From music to TV to the Strip: UNLV’s famous grads
- Oddsmakers like Orb’s Triple Crown chances; Vegas picks for the Preakness
- Scarlet and Gray to observe golden anniversary commencement Sunday
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Marriage equality a conservative ideal
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.