Joe Williams Music Scholarship Fundraiser
This annual fundraiser, which features well known names from Strip shows and elsewhere, benefits students in the College of Southern Nevada's music program. Williams, who died in 1999, started the scholarship program and the event continues in his honor. Tickets are $30 or $70 for all-you-can-drink champagne.
When: Sunday, Oct. 24, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Crown Theater, 3700 W. Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas
Cost: $30 - $70
Age limit: 18+
Event posted Oct. 19, 2010
Last updated Oct. 19, 2010
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Recent events raise the question: Is Las Vegas prepared for a major medical emergency?
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.