The Junior League of Las Vega annual Open House at the Morelli House
The Junior League of Las Vegas will once again open its historic mid-century Morelli House located at 821 East Bridger Avenue for guided tours at its annual Fall Public Open House. The open house event, which is free and open to the general public, will feature a special photo exhibit entitled “Remains of the Day” from the architectural photo collection of the Nevada State Museum Las Vegas and the Junior League’s “Morelli Models” wearing fashions from its mid-century vintage clothing collection. Phone or email reservations are requested, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.jllv.org.
When: Sunday, Oct. 24, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Morelli House
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 13, 2010
Last updated Oct. 13, 2010
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
- Recent events raise the question: Is Las Vegas prepared for a major medical emergency?
- Las Vegas gas prices likely headed up, if Nevada passes fuel-tax bill
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.