Chaos at the Cannery
Two of Las Vegas’ top haunts, The Asylum and Hotel Fear, are combined into one abysmally haunted terror – Chaos at The Cannery. The Cannery will horrify the masses as it partners with Lotus Broadcasting’s KOMP 92.3 and 97.1 The Point to present haunted attractions that landed in the Top 13 Haunts according to Hauntworld Magazine. Tickets are $12 for a single haunt or $18 for a Chaos Pass combo. There will be a special “lights on” tour for the little ones under 10 years old on Halloween from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. for only a $2 donation with all proceeds benefiting the Ronald McDonald House.
When: Saturday, Oct. 23, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Cannery Casino & Hotel, 2121 East Craig Road, North Las Vegas
Cost: $2 - $18
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Oct. 13, 2010
Last updated Oct. 13, 2010
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.