"Candy Couture" at Emergency Arts
Altered Nation Designs and Flockflockflock are hosting a fashion show and raffle to benefit local charity Opportunity Village. Opportunity Village's beloved downtown thrift store recently suffered from a fire and the designers wanted to do what they could to help raise money for the non-profit. The show will feature the talents of local designers and artists. Each fashion designer has been challenged to use real candy and candy wrappers in their garments in celebration of Halloween.
When: Saturday, Oct. 23, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Emergency Arts, 520 Fremont St. , Las Vegas
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Oct. 12, 2010
Last updated Oct. 12, 2010
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino