Springs Preserve Haunted Harvest
Enjoy spooky fun and tasty treats at the Spring Preserve’s Haunted Harvest. The family-friendly event features a haunted maze, trick or treat stations, carnival games, a scarecrow display, live entertainment and much more spooktacular fun. Haunted Harvest will culminate with Sunny 106.5 FM’s annual Safe Street Trick or Treating event on Halloween.
Admission is $8 for adults, $4 for children ages 5 to 12 and free for ages 4 and under. Annual pass members receive half off the regular admission price.
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.springspreserve.org.
When: Saturday, Oct. 23, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $4 - $8
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 23, 2010
Last updated Sept. 23, 2010
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
- Velotta: I’ve made my case for ‘The Amazing Race’
- Practice makes perfect: Learning to speak without fear in the business world
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.