Silverton Fright Fest
The Silverton Casino & Hotel launches a month of Halloween festivities with the Silverton Fright Fest. Guests can enjoy a variety of family-friendly and ghoulish activities including haunted houses, games, rides a pumpkin patch, a banana derby featuring monkeys racing on little dogs and much more. Guests 21 and over can enjoy the beer garden.
* Gate entrance fee for adults is $5 for adults and $3 for children. Children 48” or smaller get in for free. Guests can enjoy both haunted houses for $19.99 per person or pick one for $13.
When: Friday, Oct. 22, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Silverton Casino Hotel, 3333 Blue Diamond Road , Las Vegas
Cost: $3 - $19.99
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 13, 2010
Last updated Oct. 26, 2010
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- Riots in Stockholm suburb over police shooting
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.