Silverton Fright Fest
The Silverton Casino & Hotel launches a month of Halloween festivities with the Silverton Fright Fest. Guests can enjoy a variety of family-friendly and ghoulish activities including haunted houses, games, rides a pumpkin patch, a banana derby featuring monkeys racing on little dogs and much more. Guests 21 and over can enjoy the beer garden.
* Gate entrance fee for adults is $5 for adults and $3 for children. Children 48” or smaller get in for free. Guests can enjoy both haunted houses for $19.99 per person or pick one for $13.
When: Thursday, Oct. 21, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Silverton Casino Hotel, 3333 Blue Diamond Road , Las Vegas
Cost: $3 - $19.99
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 13, 2010
Last updated Oct. 26, 2010
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- 2 hit by gunfire in apparent drive-by shooting
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- MGM, AEG to develop 20K seat Las Vegas Strip arena
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- Water park extends hours, offers twilight tickets
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.