Toyota’s Adrenaland at the Dew Tour
The Dew Tour pulls into the Hard Rock for a weekend of fun, flips and tricks. Toyota sponsored athletes Jamie Bestwick and Bob Burnquist will be on hand to sign specially designed posters by legendary action sports artist Jimbo Phillips in Toyota’s Adrenaland in the Festival Village. Other activities include a photo booth, hands-on vehicle access, and the giant “Ollie Meter”- which will give participants a chance to prove their mettle by attempting to get the highest meter reads.
When: Sunday, Oct. 17, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, 4455 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 6, 2010
Last updated Oct. 7, 2010
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.