Springs Preserve Haunted Harvest
Enjoy spooky fun and tasty treats at the Spring Preserve’s Haunted Harvest. The family-friendly event features a haunted maze, trick or treat stations, carnival games, a scarecrow display, live entertainment and much more spooktacular fun. Haunted Harvest will culminate with Sunny 106.5 FM’s annual Safe Street Trick or Treating event on Halloween.
Admission is $8 for adults, $4 for children ages 5 to 12 and free for ages 4 and under. Annual pass members receive half off the regular admission price.
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.springspreserve.org.
When: Sunday, Oct. 17, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $4 - $8
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 23, 2010
Last updated Sept. 23, 2010
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Preview: Cirque du Soleil’s ‘Michael Jackson One’ opens tonight at Mandalay Bay
- Events guide: Memorial Day Weekend 2013
- Las Vegas gas prices likely headed up, if Nevada passes fuel-tax bill
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Nevada Assembly backs resolution to end ban on gay marriage
- Joe Downtown: Restaurant serving ‘Fresh American’ coming to East Village
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.