Summerlin 20th Anniversary 5K
In honor of Summerlin’s 20th anniversary, the community is hosting a non-competitive 5K run/walk on Saturday, October 16. Participants will meet at Agave Mexican Restaurant, 10820 W. Charleston Boulevard, at 6:30 a.m. A complimentary light continental breakfast will be served.
Runners will leave Agave at 6:45 a.m., traveling north on Pavilion Center to The Arbors Tennis & Play Park before returning to Agave Mexican Restaurant. Breakfast burritos will be served for $5 from Agave’s authentic street taco cart after the race.
Complimentary t-shirts are limited to the first 100 registrants.
Register in advance by emailing Karry Rathje at email@example.com or calling 702-933-7777 ext. 306.
The run is sponsored by Summerlin with support from Agave Mexican Restaurant and the Summerlin Striders Running Club.
(From Summerlin website)
When: Saturday, Oct. 16, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Agave Mexican Restaurant, 10820 W. Charleston Boulevard, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 4, 2010
Last updated Oct. 4, 2010
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.