Nevada Wild West Music Fest
The Henderson Pavilion presents a country music festival with performances by Kenny Rogers, Glen Campbell, Montgomery Gentry, Lonestar and more. The event includes carnival rides and games, a haunted barn, dance hall, talent show, pumpkin patch, food and exhibitions. Proceeds benefit The Lili Claire Foundation. In addition to the concerts, local chefs will be doing cooking demonstrations throughout the weekend.
When: Saturday, Oct. 16, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Henderson Pavilion , 200 South Green Valley Parkway, Henderson
Cost: $25 - $65
Age limit: All ages
Event posted July 7, 2010
Last updated Oct. 13, 2010
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino