Silverton Fright Fest
The Silverton Casino & Hotel launches a month of Halloween festivities with the Silverton Fright Fest. Guests can enjoy a variety of family-friendly and ghoulish activities including haunted houses, games, rides a pumpkin patch, a banana derby featuring monkeys racing on little dogs and much more. Guests 21 and over can enjoy the beer garden.
* Gate entrance fee for adults is $5 for adults and $3 for children. Children 48” or smaller get in for free. Guests can enjoy both haunted houses for $19.99 per person or pick one for $13.
When: Friday, Oct. 15, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Silverton Casino Hotel, 3333 Blue Diamond Road , Las Vegas
Cost: $3 - $19.99
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 13, 2010
Last updated Oct. 26, 2010
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian American restaurant at Palazzo
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- FBI agent escapes injury when homicide suspect opens fire
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Passage of North Las Vegas budget raises specter of further cuts
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.