Grape Stomp Festival at the Pahrump Valley Winery
Clean your feet, dig out your best grape stomping attire, and bring your family and friends to celebrate the harvest season with great wine, food, drawings, live music and the fun grape-stomping competition at the The Pahrump Valley Winery's Grape Stomp Festival. Stomp heats are scheduled every hour from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. All Stompers receive a complimentary Stomp T-shirt and certificate. Two-person teams compete against each other to crush the greatest amount of juice in half barrels, and points are earned for most juiced within two minutes. Gold, silver, and bronze medals will be awarded to winners each hour.
When: Saturday, Oct. 9, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Pahrump Valley Winery, 3810 Winery Road, Pahrump, NV
Cost: $5 - $30
Age limit: All ages
Categories: wine tasting
Event posted Sept. 29, 2010
Last updated Sept. 19, 2011
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
- Las Vegas gas prices likely headed up, if Nevada passes fuel-tax bill
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.