"Ticket to Paradise" Gala at The Renaissance Hotel
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Las Vegas is proud to be hosting our 12th Annual Gala Dinner presented by McDonald's at the Renaissance Hotel. The "House Hero Award" recognizes volunteers who have had a significant impact on our organization and will be awarded the members of the RMHC Community Relations Committee in recognition for their outstanding work.
This year’s tropical themed event will feature a silent and live auction, poolside cocktail reception, dinner and live entertainment for 350 guests. The evening will be upscale, yet have a fun and enjoyable atmosphere with “island chic” attire (no ties allowed!). Visit www.rmhlv.com for more information.
When: Saturday, Oct. 9, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Renaissance Hotel, 3400 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas
Age limit: 18+
Event posted Sept. 14, 2010
Last updated Sept. 14, 2010
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.