Financial Options for Homeowners
Economic hardship has affected many families in our community, in light of those hardships and the fact that so many people just don't know where to get help or what their options are, We Are Family has asked several area professionals to speak at Rainbow Library.
A CPA, a real estate agent, a bankruptcy attorney and a loan officer will address all of the advantages and pitfalls associated with foreclosure, short sale, bankruptcy, debt settlement and loan modification. These professionals will explain how each of the processes work, what the tax and legal consequences are, and how you can rebuild your financial situation after an economic hardship.
This is an informational seminar and free to attend, you do not have to be a member of We Are Family.
When: Saturday, Oct. 9, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Rainbow Library , 3150 N Buffalo Dr, Las Vegas
Age limit: 18+
Event posted Sept. 7, 2010
Last updated Sept. 7, 2010
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport