Springs Preserve Grapes & Hops Festival
Join wine aficionados and beer enthusiasts from throughout Southern Nevada and help raise money for a good cause at the Springs Preserve’s inaugural Grapes & Hops Festival. The event benefits Par for The Cure—a non-profit organization dedicated to raising funds for breast cancer research. Enjoy live music, tastings of amazing wines and a unique selection of beers plus a silent auction.
To purchase tickets and for more information, visit www.springspreserve.org. For more information about Par for the Cure, visit www.parforthecure.com.
When: Saturday, Oct. 9, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $30 - $35
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Sept. 7, 2010
Last updated Sept. 7, 2010
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- On list of highest-paid executives in Vegas, gaming industry reclaims top spot
- Nellis commander worries base’s muted noises are here to stay
- If NV Energy made too much money last year, should you get a refund?
- Intrusion into our lives is too much
- Indiana woman sentenced to death at 16 released from prison
- Our lawmakers are the real traitors
- Commissioners to discuss plans for new Strip casinos this week
- Miss USA no match for NBA Finals; Donald Trump explains moving his pageants out of Vegas
- In the name of convenience, part-time military pilot invents a new take on neckties
- Cleveland Clinic makes international connections for collaboration
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.