Springs Preserve Grapes & Hops Festival
Join wine aficionados and beer enthusiasts from throughout Southern Nevada and help raise money for a good cause at the Springs Preserve’s inaugural Grapes & Hops Festival. The event benefits Par for The Cure—a non-profit organization dedicated to raising funds for breast cancer research. Enjoy live music, tastings of amazing wines and a unique selection of beers plus a silent auction.
To purchase tickets and for more information, visit www.springspreserve.org. For more information about Par for the Cure, visit www.parforthecure.com.
When: Saturday, Oct. 9, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $30 - $35
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Sept. 7, 2010
Last updated Sept. 7, 2010
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino