Sophyto skin care launch at Sam's Club
Inspired by nature and backed by science, Sophyto is a line of professional anti-aging skincare products previously only available through dermatologists. Karen Sinclair Drake, renowned skincare expert and environmental enthusiast, will launch Sophyto at Sam’s Club nationwide in October and make a special in-club appearance in Las Vegas at the 7175 Spring Mountain location. Karen will be available to meet with members and guests, to dispel the myths concerning the natural movement, demo the Sophyto line, and discuss
When: Friday, Oct. 8, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Sam’s Club, 7175 Spring Mountain Road
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 17, 2010
Last updated Sept. 17, 2010
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.