Maglev Fan Appreciation Event
Courtesy of Shanghai People's Fine Arts Publishing House
Maglev Facebook has reached almost 2000 fans and it’s time for a Maglev Fan Appreciation Event.
Las Vegas Sun polls have shown more than 80% support for this project and the CNIMP Team is very grateful about its supporters. With fans from nearly 20 different U.S. states and almost 20 different countries, supporters understand that this project will not only create a brand new industry for Americans badly in need of work, but it will have a transformational influence on transportation development around the world.
Meet the Maglev Project Team, get some new official updates and enjoy food, drinks and fun surprises. This is your opportunity to ask questions and offer suggestions. This is a party to celebrate the group's fans, in appreciation of their commitment to the cause.
When: Thursday, Oct. 7, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Fierro Communication Inc.
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 5, 2010
Last updated Oct. 5, 2010
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- ‘Michael Jackson One’ is Cirque du Soleil’s best — and includes snow at Mandalay Bay
- It’s back! New Wet ‘n’ Wild wins over frolickers thirsty for Vegas water park
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- Sex education bill loses its momentum, dies in Nevada Senate
- Celebrity preview: Garth Brooks, ‘Pawn Stars,’ Charlie Sheen, Chris Brown, Diddy and Claire Sinclair
- UNLV to face Arizona at home after deal falls apart to move football game
- UFC 160 weigh-in: Mike Tyson on hand for final pre-fight festivity
- Deadline strikes: A look at major legislation that made, missed cut
- Stunned friends, family help lay to rest young victim in iPad slaying
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.