Family, Fur & Fun Festival
The 4th Annual Family, Fur & Fun Festival will be held at Exploration Peak Park at Mountains Edge. The festival is focused on humane education and fun for the entire family. Educational and service booths will include a $5 micro chipping clinic, pet tags, information on the importance of pets begin part of the family, the value of spay/neuter, and many other topics. In addition, please join us to make toys for the animals at the Nevada SPCA, experience hands-on proper dog training techniques, let your pet get a massage and have their picture taken, help the Nevada SPCA name future pet residents, and earn an Animal Hero Badge. You can also enter your pet’s photo in the “Cutest” Pet Photo Contest and enter a drawing in the Be Kind to Animals drawing contest.
Admission is free and friendly, leashed pets are welcome! The Festival is sponsored by the Law Office of Donna Stidham, LLC, Aloha Animal Hospital, Good Paws dog training, Barking Dog Self Wash & Grooming, American Pet Products Company – pet food distributor and Mountains Edge.
When: Saturday, Oct. 2, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Exploration Peak Park at Mountains Edge
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 8, 2010
Last updated March 8, 2010
- Legislator pitches cocktail, an acquired taste, as official state drink
- Hits keep coming for Obama team
- Bills live and die on deadline day in Carson City
- Las Vegas is fine just the way it is
- Back in business: Raising a glass to an Atomic history
- From music to TV to the Strip: UNLV’s famous grads
- Oddsmakers like Orb’s Triple Crown chances; Vegas picks for the Preakness
- Scarlet and Gray to observe golden anniversary commencement Sunday
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Marriage equality a conservative ideal
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.