Mutant Jazz Trio at the Freakn' Frog
The Mutant Jazz Trio featuring John William Gordon from Oakland, CA presents all original instrumentals on electric guitar, acoustic bass and drums. A Finalist in the International Song Competition (ISC) jazz category judged by Ornette Coleman and John Scofield, and a performer at SXSW, MidPoint and Popkomm Berlin festivals, John's Mutant Jazz Trio visits Nevada for the first time.
When: Saturday, Nov. 27, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Freakin' Frog, 4700 S. Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Oct. 20, 2010
Last updated Oct. 20, 2010
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- Riots in Stockholm suburb over police shooting
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.