Circus Vargas at The Rio
Circus Vargas, America’s Favorite Big Top Circus, is returning to Las Vegas Thanksgiving Weekend after a five-year absence. Tabares Entertainment is presenting a limited engagement at the Rio All Suite Hotel & Casino, starring performers from all over the world, working together in
a spectacular extravaganza. Hosted by Ringmaster Ted McRae, Circus Vargas 2010 includes a mesmerizing hula-hoop production, an enchanting aerial bungee-ballet, a wildly electrifying motorcycle performance by the youngest person to ever participate in this stunt, hilarious clown merriment and the internationally acclaimed Flying Tabares, one of the top flying acts in the world plus much, much more.
When: Friday, Nov. 26, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino , 3700 W. Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas
Cost: $20 - $70
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Nov. 3, 2010
Last updated Nov. 3, 2010
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
- Velotta: I’ve made my case for ‘The Amazing Race’
- Practice makes perfect: Learning to speak without fear in the business world
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.