Complete Financial Literacy Course for HR Professionals
The Nevada State Council of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) invites you to attend the one-day event, "How Financially Literate Employees Can Help Improve Employer Profits" and "The Complete Financial Literacy Workshop for HR Professionals."
Presented by Frank Alcorn, CFEd for Dimensional Wealth Institute, this is an "A-to-Z" financial literacy course designed especially to give HR professionals the valuable knowledge and tools needed to help improve our employers' profits. The workshop has been approved for .25 general and 8 strategic HRCI credits.
To register or for more information, please contact Sherry at HRProDevelopment@yahoo.com .
When: Wednesday, Nov. 17, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: La Quinta Las Vegas Airport South, 6560 Surrey Street
Cost: $275 - $300
Age limit: 18+
Event posted Oct. 28, 2010
Last updated Oct. 28, 2010
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Protesters at Las Vegas tech show take aim at Mexican billionaire’s ‘corrupt practices’
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.