Sanrio's Mobile Pop-up Tour at Town Square
In celebration of Sanrio's 50th Anniversary of Hello Kitty and friends, The Mobile Pop-up Tour will visit Town Square. This "Small Gift" tour is inspired by Sanrio's "small gift, big smile" philosophy and gift bags will be available to the first 50 people in attendance. The specially- decorated trailers will provide a fun atmosphere for guests to immerse themselves in the Sanrio experience by playing games, entering contests and sharing photo ops with their favorite characters.
When: Sunday, Nov. 14, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Town Square, 6605 S. Las Vegas Boulevard , Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 29, 2010
Last updated Oct. 29, 2010
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.