Project Dinner Table, Dinner 7
Jana Cruder Photography
Project Dinner Table presents the final in a series of seven dinners featuring a local guest chef, guest charity and local growers. The meal will be prepared by guest Chef Roy Ellamar of Sensi at Bellagio. Six courses, one long table, unexpected settings, and great people, we will rediscover the truth and simplicity in what it means in gathering people together in unique ways and building community one dinner at a time. Additionally, Project Dinner table will select a local charity to be honored at each dinner and a donation will be presented to the charity on behalf of our guests, the chef, and our sponsors.
For more information, go to www.projectdinnertable.com, or contact Gina@projectdinnertable.com.
When: Sunday, Nov. 14, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Age limit: 11+
Event posted Oct. 5, 2010
Last updated Oct. 5, 2010
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- IRS scandal reopens rift over Obamacare; Nevada lawmakers entangled
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- Sun Editorial: Lawmakers, governor need to pave way for Nevada’s future
- Where I Stand: Our Legislature needs to step up and get the job done
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.