2010 Craft Beer Tailgate Festival
Motley Brews presents a craft beer festival for amateurs and enthusiasts alike. The Hard Rock Cafe on the Strip will be the backdrop for a fun day of football and 80+ beer samples hand-selected by craft beer specialists.
A portion of the ticket sales will benefit the Boys and Girls Clubs of Las Vegas.
When: Sunday, Nov. 14, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Hard Rock Cafe on the Strip, 3771 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $30 - $35
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Oct. 5, 2010
Last updated Oct. 5, 2010
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.